Monday, November 16, 2020

No tutoring today (read below please)

 Hi everyone!

There will be no tutoring today.

Due to an overwhelming amount of work, I decided I wouldn’t be able to give students my full attention and that would result in a poor tutoring session. 

Given that I didn’t mention this earlier, if there is a student that was planning on arriving today for tutoring, please email me at adriana.rodriguez45@upr.edu and we can agree on what to do. I won’t leave anyone hanging. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: I WILL BE TUTORING TOMORROW INSTEAD FROM 2 PM TO 6 PM. This is a one time thing. Look out for the Google Meets link for tomorrow.  

The tutoring hours on Wednesday remain the same. 


As always, stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUTORING ONLINE

Hi students! I will be available to you online during these days and hours: Mondays from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Tuesdays from 2:00 pm to 6...